Anyone can become enraged once in a while. But if you feel rage boiling within almost constantly, or rage erupts from you frequently, you may have an organic illness.On the other hand, you might have suffered some terrible injustice as a child.One major, but largely ignored, category of such abuse is that of boys emotionally, physically, or sexually damaged by women.This abuse is not only widespread but may be at the root of much subsequent abuse of women by men.A little boy abused by a woman suffers in similar ways to a little girl abused by a man.In recent times it has become acceptable for women to speak out about the abuse they suffered as children; most men feel no such permission is given to them about the abuse they suffered as little boys at the hands of women. These men are ashamed, and enraged.They are enraged because society accepts that men can be angry but there is less acceptance for the male victims’ feelings of hurt, fear, inadequacy, guilt, embarrassment, and especially weakness and vulnerability.A male victim smothers these emotions with anger. In this way, he preserves his masculine image. But the cost is enormous.A man unaware of the… Read full this story
- 'You sound like a man': Transgender woman clashes with radical feminists who mock her deep voice at a march on International Women's Day
- Sea Story by AS Byatt
- What Mrs America gets right and what it gets wrong about 70s feminism
- Bashed, raped, doused in fuel and set alight. How Aiia Maasarwe's horrific murder shocked a city already soaked in the blood of innocent women
- James Mattis Is the Last Adult Standing in Trumpworld. That’s Unsettling for a Lot of Reasons.
- Ann Yesler: a forgotten victim of intimate partner violence
- ‘Deadwood: The Movie’: A Proper F-ckin’ Farewell for TV’s Unfinished Masterpiece
- ‘American Psycho’ at 25: Bret Easton Ellis on Patrick Bateman’s Legacy
- Endell Street by Wendy Moore review – the suffragette surgeons
- Valérie Trierweiler’s book is captivating France – for all the wrong reasons
- The Shocking Abuse Allegations Against Michael Fassbender
- Weed Racer: The Unlikely Rise and Epic Fall of Florida’s Marijuana-Smuggling Kingpin
- Coronavirus ‘has mutated 30 times with deadlier strain infecting Europe’, scientists discover
- Amber Heard's 'sexual violence' evidence against Johnny Depp will be kept secret in his libel claim against The Sun despite him arguing claims should be made public
Rage in Men Caused by Women have 396 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 7, 2006. This is cached page on Sách Trẻ. If you want remove this page, please contact us.