March 25, 2014 – 10:02 GMT hellomagazine.com Mother’s Day: Celebrity mums who will celebrate the special day for the first time this year Kate Middleton had the world enthralled waiting for the birth of Prince George last summer. But plenty of other stars have also become parents for the first time in the last year, and as Mother’s Day is fast approaching HELLO! Online has compiled a gallery of some of our favourite mums who will be celebrating for the first time in 2014. VIEW GALLERY CLICK ON THE GALLERY ABOVE The Duchess of Cambridge was joined in motherhood just a few weeks after she gave birth in July 2013 by Lord Frederick Windsor’s wife Sophie Winkleman, who gave birth in Los Angeles. In 2014 Duke of Cambridge, Prince William’s cousin Zara Phillips became a part of the parenting club.Zara spoke exclusively to HELLO! telling the magazine: “As Friday’s child, Mia’s supposed to be loving and giving. She’s pretty relaxed and happy so far. She’s cool, but then perhaps all parents say that.” Two of HELLO! Online’s very own bloggers also became mothers for the first time. Giovanna and Tom Fletcher Giovanna Fletcher and husband Tom Fletcher welcomed… Read full this story
- When is Father’s Day 2018 around the world, why do the dates differ and what are the celebration’s origins?
- World Book Day 2019 is TOMORROW – costume ideas and how to use book tokens
- Two beautiful boys, but only one will live: Mother's heartbreak at being told one of her identical twin sons has just 12 months left after being born with severe heart condition
- Maupin and me: on the Tales of the City Tour
- EXCLUSIVE: Zayn Malik's sister Safaa is PREGNANT at 17 as she reveals she's expecting a GIRL at baby shower one month after getting married
- Hollywood star Kate Winslet labelled a ‘hero’ by family of Gemma Nuttall who died of cancer
Mother's Day: Celebrity mums who will celebrate the special day for the first time this year have 314 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 25, 2014. This is cached page on Sách Trẻ. If you want remove this page, please contact us.