According to Flickr, the iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. Every year, Apple tweaks and improves it, which is one of the most compelling reasons to upgrade to the latest model. To take the best pictures with your iPhone, though, you’ll have to master some basics. Launching the Camera App You can get to the camera app quickly from the Lock screen by waking your iPhone and then swiping from right to left. You don’t have to unlock your iPhone. If you have a model with Face ID and no home button, you can also long press the Camera icon at the bottom right. When your iPhone is unlocked, the quickest way to launch the camera app is in Control Center. On an iPhone X or later with Face ID, swipe down from the top right of the screen and look for the Camera icon. On an iPhone 8 or earlier with a Home button, swipe up from the bottom. There’s also a Camera icon somewhere on the Home screen and Siri can also launch the camera; just say, “Take a photo.” If you have an Apple Watch, you can use it to launch the camera, too. Just… Read full this story
- iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max review round-up: Impressive camera and battery life
- How to make a GIF on your iPhone
- Justin Bieber fans bribe rangers with free trips, food for a selfie at now-shut Iceland canyon
- Top 10 Ways to Upgrade Your Daily Routine
- Locking up, locking down: Hands-on with iOS 6 enterprise management
How to Use the iPhone Camera App: The Ultimate Guide have 255 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Sách Trẻ. If you want remove this page, please contact us.