Best vegan chocolate bars for your dairy-free sugar fix

Melt’s focus on vegan chocolate, its plastic-free packaging and its reduction of food miles by basing its kitchens in its Notting Hill and Holland Park shops,  means it’s minimising its footprint on the earth and aiming to save the planet one plant at a time.

What will happen if all of us skip meat consumption for a day every week?

Twinkle Dedhia | Mar 30, 2020, 14:24 IST If eliminating meat from your daily diet seems intimidating—if not downright impossible — you’re not alone. In fact, just 8% of the world’s population is vegetarian or vegan. For the other 92% of omnivores out there, going meatless one day a week can be more practical. That’s […]

Enjoy Refined And Tranquil Living In Woodbridge

Address: 25 Brookwood Dr, Woodbridge, Connecticut Price: $559,000 Square Feet: 3050 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Baths Built: 1985 Features: This contemporary style home is situated on a cul-de-sac near the center of Woodbridge. Surrounded by mature trees and natural stone walls, 25 Brookwood Drive is both refined and tranquil. Enter through the double-height foyer, paved […]

The best hatchbacks for 2020

The Fit uses a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 130hp. That’s decent for the segment, but more impressive is its fuel economy, which checks in at up to 41 mpg on the highway. The little Honda’s combination of interior space and good gas mileage makes a compelling argument against ever-popular crossovers. You can also get […]

Citizens swarm Chennai’s beaches for Operation Cleanup

“The children had designed a robotic beach cleaner and were in the process of testing it at the beaches when we heard of the cleaning campaign and decided to pitch in. This sand cleaning robot moves at a human pace and works on a drag mechanism. The machine drags the garbage on the sand, which […]

6 Best gifts for teenage boys 2020 – from Nintendo Switch consoles to Vans shoes and more

This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.

American Idol recap: ‘Just Sam’ blows away the judges in Hawaii as the best singers advance to the Top 20

Louis Knight, a 19-year-old pizza delivery guy from Philadelphia, went barefoot as he sang Castle on the Hill, by Ed Sheeran, which reminded him of friends he’d left behind in England and his pal Russell, who died by suicide and inspired his AI audition song.

Ashley Roberts catches the eye in lilac coat, slogan tee and fuchsia skirt as she continues to work amid coronavirus pandemic

On Monday night, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson ordered the immediate closure of all non-essential shops and threatened people with fines or even arrest if they do not ‘stay at home’. The shutdown will last for a minimum of three weeks and the UK’s new state of emergency is unprecedented in modern history.

Woman who runs a business helping men find the perfect engagement ring reveals she visits jewellers, transports the rock and even helps nervous boyfriends navigate airport security

Rowena’s tips for finding an engagement ring Avoid magic weights: Magic weights are round numbers e.g. 1ct or 0.5ct Diamond. By buying e.g. 0.99ct or 0.48ct instead, you can save up to 30 per cent as it’s not a rounded ‘magic number’.Think outside the box: Supporting a British designer is a great way to make an […]

The Prep-School Nazi

As part of his vetting, Thorpe filled out a questionnaire, responding to questions about military experience, any knowledge of chemistry or engineering, firearms training, his political worldview, his location, and his desired pseudonym. After that, Wolf engaged him over Proton Mail (an open-source, privacy-obsessed, encrypted email service) asking about his experience with Seige, an influential […]