Chumbak announces Sara Ali Khan as brand ambassador

Chumbak has announced Sara Ali Khan as their first brand ambassador for its home and watch categories. Vivek Prabhakar and Shubhra Chadda, co-founders, Chumbak, said, “We’re incredibly excited to welcome Sara on board. She’s a talented artist, but also someone a lot of people relate to when it comes to her easy confidence, approachability, warmth […]

Galaxy S21 Ultra has UWB. Here’s how ultra wideband tech will make your life easier

FiRa is working on standards to ensure UWB devices work together properly, while the UWB Alliance is trying to minimize UWB problems from the expansion of Wi-Fi into the 6GHz radio band that UWB also uses. For example, there are brief pauses in Wi-Fi signals sent in the 6GHz band, and UWB transmissions could sneak […]

Make-up is no match for good skin. Three experts on building better habits

All make-up should have the POA symbol, but Mecca Brand Expert Jennifer Horsley says there are certain things you can do to ensure each product remains intact for the duration of its shelf-life. Also, be sure to keep products in their original packaging, and patch test for irritation and discontinue if you are unsure.

China’s Oppo to file 200 patents on 5G, camera, AI in India; says making huge R&D investments

NEW DELHI: China’s Oppo has filed 200 patents mostly for 5G and camera technology from its India research and development center (R&D) and said that “huge investments” are being made to further expand the Hyderabad facility. “40% patents are filed while the rest 60% are in the process of getting filed. This is being done […]

Katie Price delights son Harvey, 18, as she surprises him with a brand new bed ‘now that he’s a man’

Mum-of-five Katie said: “It’s so upsetting to think I won’t see him every day but this is the best thing for Harvey and we have to think positively because I don’t want him to think I’m just getting rid of him.

TikTok video of car parked on railway line branded ‘staggeringly stupid’ as cops hunt idiots behind stunt

Last year, Network Rail and British Transport Police launched a campaign to highlight the dangers of young people straying onto railway tracks.

Opinion: Nissan dropping Mardenborough makes no sense

Of course, nobody would blame Nissan for wanting to save money in the current economic climate. But if SUPER GT was to become the brand’s only top-level motorsport activity, it would surely make sense for its driver line-up to be as high-profile as possible, at least within the constraints of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It’s […]

Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details

He further added, “Bosch Car Service is well-positioned as the best alternative to the car workshops in India by offering customers a superlative experience of car service. With diagnostics and high-end workshop efficiency tools, we are certain that the customers would be overwhelmed with a superior customer experience in this facility.”

Ultra-luxury residences hit Vietnam

While branded residences generally attract a price premium compared to a non-branded property, the value and benefits that owners enjoy often outweighs it. Wealthy individuals are also attracted to the trophy status of a branded residential product as it provides the kudos of being associated with the internationally recognised brand. Their appeal makes branded residences […]

Jim Shelley says this year’s Xmas TV was a triumph for the BBC

 But as Tony discovered “Jed’s not dead, baby. Jed’s not dead” – a case of the writers showing off they like Pulp Fiction rather than writing a juicy storyline.  Let’s hope 2009 sees Corrie going back to what it’s good at.